Skip to content
- Take a bucket filled with water, add about 3-4 spoons of regular salt to it, mix well and dip the fabric (2-3 yards) into it for 2-3 hours. ...
*Color hues may slightly vary from that which appears in the image
- Use regular machine wash settings for cotton fabrics after removing the salt water from fabrics.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device